Youth Mental Health First Aid Refresher Course
The 5 hour Youth Mental Health First Aid Refresher courses allows any adult
(18 years and over) to refresh their knowledge and skills on how to provide initial support to adolescents experiencing a mental health problem or crisis.
This refresher training will allow you to:
- Practise your mental health first aid skills in a supportive environment and get feedback.
- Ensure you are providing the best possible, evidence-based first aid for people developing mental health problems, experiencing a worsening of an existing mental health problem or in a mental health crisis.
- Learn from each other about what language, tools or referrals work well.
You will need to complete an online assessment at the end of this course to renew your accreditation.
Download Course Brochure
yMHFA | Refresher
$175 per participant.
To secure your space, full payment is required at time of booking.
We accept credit card (Visa or MasterCard), or electronic funds transfer (internet banking).
Large groups and onsite pricing vary, please speak to one of our friendly team to discuss the available options.
We teach many public courses throughout Queensland.
Please see our calendar for your next course closest to you.
Or we come to your workplace or organize your own group, minimum numbers apply.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Any adult (18+) seeking to support Tertiary Students or their family, friends, neighbours, community groups or general public who may be experiencing a mental health problem or mental health crisis until appropriate professional help is received or the crisis resolves, using a practical, evidence based action plan can attend.
Please Note: This course is not a therapy or a support group.
18 yrs for a Mental Health First Aid Course.
Due to the adult learning environment, ‘Your’ First Aid Trainer cannot accept MHFA registrations for participants under the age of 18.
With physical Provide First aid participants can be Aged 14 and above with parents/ guardian consent.
Youth Mental Health First Aid course manual and workbook.
How to book and get further information
- Book online (prefered)
- Call one of our friendly customer service team on 0423 811 844,
Please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible
- Email us on info@yourfirstaidtrainer .com.au