Standard Mental Health First Aid Refresher Course Online
The 5 hour or 2 sessions of 2.5 Hours – Standard Mental Health First Aid Refresher course
allow people who have previously completed a 12 or 14 hour Mental Health First Aid course to refresh their knowledge and skills.
This refresher training will allow you to:
- Practice your mental health first aid skills in a supportive environment and get feedback.
- Ensure you are providing the best possible, evidence-based first aid for people developing mental health problems, experiencing a worsening of an existing mental health problem or in a mental health crisis.
- Learn from each other about what language, tools or referrals work well.
You will need to complete an online assessment at the end of this course to renew your accreditation.
For people who are Accredited MHFAiders, refresher courses offer an opportunity to extend their accreditation for a further three years.
Download Course Brochure
yMHFA | Refresher
$175 per participant
To secure your space, full payment is required at time of booking. We accept credit card (Visa or MasterCard), or electronic funds transfer (internet banking).
Large groups and onsite pricing vary, please speak to one of our friendly team to discuss the available options.
- Australia Wide – Online video conferencing platform
Any adult or an Accredited MHFAider who has completed a 12 or 14 hour Mental Health First Aid course in the past 3 years can attend.
** Digital device with a camera is required.
This refresher course offers an opportunity to extend their accreditation for a further three years.
Please Note: This course is not a therapy or a support group.
18 yrs for a Mental Health First Aid Course.
Due to the adult learning environment, ‘Your’ First Aid Trainer cannot accept MHFA registrations for participants under the age of 18.
With Physical First aid participants can be Aged 14 and above with parents/ guardian consent.
Mental Health First Aid course manual and workbook.
Coffee & Tea, Water, Biscuits and Lollies
How to book and get further information
- Book online (preferred)
- Call one of our friendly customer service team on 0423 811 844,
Please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible
- Email us on info@yourfirstaidtrainer .com.au